Delirium in ICU
There are 10 pages in this online induction module that should take around 30 minutes to read. The questions at the end should take 5 minutes to answer and should only be attempted after the module has been completed.
The links are provided to make navigation through the module easier. They contain essential information that forms part of the module.
Remember to click all the links and enable pop-ups in your web browser.
By the end of this module you should be able to:
1. Define delirium and understand its subtypes
2. Produce a list of differential diagnoses
3. List predisposing factors
4. Assess whether a patient is delirious
5. Be aware of the available treatment options
6. Understand the effect of delirium on patient outcome